Preferred candidate qualifications:
- Positive, "can do" attitude.
- Intense attention to detail.
- Natural curiosity and desire to find creative solutions to problems.
- Eye for design, and dedication to modern user experience principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of information architecture principles would be ideal!
- Publishing business-to-business marketing content within a client-governed IBM Websphere portal.
- Evaluating content as it is provided, then identifying how it fits into the existing site architecture.
- Supporting a complex, multi-branded enterprise portal through development and maintenance of taxonomy/navigation design and content/search strategy.
- Analyzing portal performance using Google Analytics to understand how users navigate the site and identifying ways to improve user experience.
- Conducting ongoing content auditing, inventory and gap analysis.
- Evaluating user search terms and making adjustments to ensure users can quickly and easily find their content.
- Expand on metadata/synonym strategy to provide an optimized search experience.
Systems / tools you'll be working with on a day-to-day basis:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Google Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheets
- Enterprise-level content management systems (IBM Websphere, MS SharePoint, Sitecore)
- Google Analytics
What we offer full-time employees:
- Challenging projects — never a dull day on the job
- Friendly, hard-working team
- Open, collaborative working environment
After 90-day introductory period, we offer:
- Competitive employee health insurance plan that includes medical, dental and vision coverage
- Employer matching IRA contributions up to 3%
- One week of paid time off accrued in the first year and two weeks each subsequent year
IMPORTANT — PLEASE READ
This position is not remote. Please do not apply if you are not able to work out of our office in Aurora, IL.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meeting our team, send your resume to email@example.com and tell us why you would be a good fit for Spidr Design.